Item Number: BFS1
Got a loco that can't get a grip? Bullfrog Snot provides a quick and easy way to improve the pulling power of HO, N or Z Scale engines - without taking them apart!
Simply power up your loco so the wheels spin slowly and apply a light coat to the wheel/s on the geared axle. Allow it to cure (Bullfrog Snot dries at room temperature), and prepare to be amazed the next time you run your model! Great for engines that didn't come with traction tires, it can also be used to replace old, dried-out or missing tires on your motive power too.
Bullfrog Snot comes in a handy one-ounce jar, and is ready to use.
- Very thin once cured - only .0055" or less
- It's ready to go - no multi-part mixing
- Leaves no residue on the track, and no gunk in your engine
- It is easy to see your work, and it cures to virtually invisible
- Cures at room temp in moments. No baking or nasty fumes
- Universal - works for any loco from any manufacturer in any scale
- Easily applied and removed. Just a toothpick is all you'll need to install and a hobby knife to remove
- No disassembly, special tools or surgical skills required
- Can be thinned out with plain 'ol water, if so desired