Item Number: SPMX53S100H5
Pilots and drivers enjoy more Smart benefits with Spektrum Smart G2 100C LiPos. Not only are charging parameters and performance data stored and uploaded automatically to Smart chargers, but no balance lead is needed - just one easy IC® connection!
For example, Spektrum Smart G2 technology makes it much easier to balance charge your LiPo batteries. Balancing information travels through the unique data wire of each Smart G2 battery's innovative IC3® or IC5® connector. As a result, only a single connection is needed - no separate balance lead is required.
Smart G2 batteries come from the factory programmed to discharge automatically to a safe storage voltage of 3.90V after 72 hours of inactivity. The benefits include longer battery life, better performance over the life of the pack, and the peace of mind that comes from knowing your Smart battery is maintenance-free. You can change the battery's Auto Storage settings based on your own preferences. G2 batteries also offer a storage discharge rate that's three times faster than the previous G1 Smart batteries.
Smart G2 30C soft-case LiPo packs also include thicker internal metal side plates. These plates improve heat dissipation and provide more protection for the cells against punctures during rough landings or in similar impact-prone situations.
Spektrum Smart G2 100C LiPo batteries store a wide variety of essential information, including:
Battery C Rating
Individual Cell Voltage
Spektrum Smart G2 LiPo 100C batteries also maintain an error log including the number of over-heat, over-discharge and over-charge incidents. This data can be helpful in assuring that the battery you've chosen is right for the application. Innovative Spektrum Smart G2 LiPo 100C batteries are so easy to use, they nearly take care of themselves. It's easy to achieve peak battery performance, reliability and longevity with Smart G2 technology!
Note: G2 batteries require the use of a Spektrum G2 Smart Charger or earlier Smart Charger with G2 update.
- Simpler and safer to use
- Powerful 100C continuous discharge rating to deliver maximum performance and longevity
- 100C battery packs are available in a variety of capacities and cell counts that are perfect for almost any application
- Balance charge through the IC3® or IC5® connector data wire - with only one connection, no balance lead required
- Faster Auto Discharge at up to 1.5A to safe storage voltage for long battery life and improved performance
- Thicker internal metal side plates protect cells and improve heat dissipation
Integrated microchip stores unique parameters for each battery
- IC3® and IC5® connectors are also compatible with EC3 and EC5 styles
Spektrum G2 Smart Charger required (or earlier Smart Charger with G2 update)