Item Number: TAM25424
The Hien was officially adopted by the Imperial Japanese Army (IJA) in 1943, and stood out among its Japanese aircraft contemporaries in the Pacific War on account of its liquid-cooled Ha-40 engine, slimline fuselage and long, elegant wing. A number of different variants were produced, among them the Ki-61-Id which featured a 20cm-elongated nose to house 20mm cannons, plus 12.7mm machine guns in the wing.
- This is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 187mm, width: 250mm.
- Accurately depicts the Ki-61-Id type Hien form with elongated nose and slim fuselage. - Features silver color metal plated fuselage and wings.
- Ha-40 V12 engine has depiction of supercharger.
- Cockpit includes 20mm cannon ammunition cases and oil tank.
- Choose between open and closed canopy.
- Comes with two drop tanks, camouflage decals, a seated pilot figure, and two marking options.