Item Number: TAM37028
1/35 West German M47 Patton
This kit is a Tamiya-Italeri Series collaboration. The kit itself is a significantly updated version of the original Italeri M47 Patton combined with Tamiya figures, machine gun parts, plus new West German markings and parts, as well as Tamiya instructions. The M47 Patton began deployment in 1952, but was rather quickly superseded by the M48; M47s were thus supplied by the U.S. to friendly nations in the west such as Italy and West Germany.
- 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Various upgrades and new parts bring this kit in line with modern standards.
- Major changes: Weak part joins have been strengthened; omitted details such as the canvas gun shield cover, tow cables and more have been added; periscope guard parts and machine gun have more accurate shapes.
- Features new individual parts to depict West German smoke dischargers and Jerry cans.
- Plastic plate included to recreate the late production M47 rain guard.
- Tracks are now recreated by paint and cementable belts.
- Includes Tamiya torso figure and parts for the M2 heavy machine gun, ammunition cases and more.
- Comes with two marking options, for West German and Austrian vehicles.
- M47 parts are a product of Italeri.
COMMENTS: Due to many small parts that could cause a choking hazard, please keep away from children 3 years of age and younger