Item Number: TAM37029
Among the various native armor fielded by Italian forces in WWII, the Semovente M40 da75/18 was perhaps the most successful, and it formed the base for the improved M42 da75/34 depicted by this model. The M15/42 medium tank provided the basic chassis, while superior penetration was achieved by the L/34 75mm gun.
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length; 160mm, width: 64mm.
- The low-profile form with long L/34 75mm gun is captured in style.
- Features a detailed interior with separate parts depicting transmission, driver's position, shell racks and more.
- Choose between open or closed hull front upper surface transmission hatch.
- Belt type tracks can be painted and cemented.
- Comes with Tamiya figures: three full body (commander, gunner, loader) and one torso. - 75mm shells and cases are also depicted. - Includes two marking options depicting German 71st Infantry Division vehicles fighting on the Italian front.