Item Number: RMX854520
'66 Chevy Malibu SS 2N1 Plastic Model Kit
The golden days of supercars are gone forever, many of the potent machines created during the Sixties have been updated and improved by their ingenious owners. This 1966 Chevy® Malibu street machine is a highly- modified version of the famed SS396 Chevelle and features a lightweight fiberglass flip front end. The tubular sub-frame supports a multi-carbed 427 cubic inch "Ratmotor". Old school trends in drag racing are reflected in the lightweight steering, heavy-duty rear suspension, and light aluminum racing wheels.
- Choice of two different hood scoops.
- Detailed 427 c.i. "Rat Motor"
- Choice of stock and racing bucket seats
- Flip front end and mag wheels
- Drag accessory package includes roll bar, fire extinguisher, ladder bar suspension, front straight axle suspension, racing headers with side pipes.
- Molded in white and clear with chrome pated parts and soft black tires.
Skill Level: 4
# Of Parts: 92