Item Number: TAM20058
This 1/20 scale plastic model recreates the Tyrrell P34. The Tyrrell P34 caused a sensation within the F1 world when it was unveiled in 1975. It sought to enhance braking and cornering performance by reducing the size of the drag-inducing front tires while preserving contact patch area through the use of 4 tires, thereby creating the only 6-wheeled machine in F1 history. The Tyrrell P34 appeared at the 1976 Japanese GP in an overall blue livery, with the car numbers and body side stripes in yellow and sponsor markings written in white. Team and driver names were also written in Japanese specifically for this race.
- 1/20 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 201mm, width: 100mm, height: 51mm.
- The distinctive form of the car with 4 front and 2 rear wheels is authentically reproduced.
- NEW-Features photo-etched rear wing stay parts with altered breakdown for ease of assembly.
- Photo-etched parts also depict brake discs, wing end plates, seatbelt buckle parts and more.
- NEW-Use new stickers to accurately render colors and logos of seatbelts. (The previous model required cutting of vinyl seat.)
- The highly detailed DFV engine features ignition cables.
- Comes with high-quality Cartograf decals to depict both No.3 and No.4 cars, plus decals to recreate team and driver names written in Japanese which were specific to the Japan GP.