Item Number: TRA57046-4PRPX
The DCB M41 Widebody catamaran, designed by DCB (Dave’s Custom Boats) founder Dave Hemmingson, is one of the largest models offered in the DCB M-Series. With its precision sculpted design and a pair of Mercury Racing 1350 engines, it speeds across the water at 175mph!
Traxxas faithfully captured the incredible looks and performance of the DCB M41 in a detailed scale replica that is versatile, fun, and fast.
The catamaran hull delivers the speed, stability and confidence for which the full-size M41 is famous, allowing you to have fun wherever your marine adventures take you. The M41 replica is equally at home blasting across the waves at the lake on a fun run or exploiting its 50+mph speed on a favorite stretch of smooth water. The razor sharp handling lets you carve turns with authority and precision and yet, offers easy control while cruising by the shore.
- Stable! Twin-hull catamaran performs across waves and smooth water
- Water-cooled, waterproof VXL-6s Marine speed control
- 6S LiPo compatible with built-in Low-Voltage Detection
- Velineon 540XL high-output brushless motor with high flow water-cooling jacket
- Quick-release Power Module integrates power system with waterproof electronics
- Blue-anodized aluminum rudder support, rudder, and drive strut
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system and 5-channel receiver
Access the Traxxas Link app with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) (sold separately)
- Traxxas Stability Management® (TSM) makes it easy to go fast
- Waterproof high-torque steering servo
- Sleek design with factory-applied graphics
SKILL: Level 2
MODEL 57046-4: Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race® Catamaran, TQi 2.4GHz radio system, Traxxas Stability Management, Velineon® 540XL Brushless Motor, VXL-6s Marine ESC, and factory-applied graphics.
REQUIRES: AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
~ Battery and Charger Sold Separately ~