Item Number: GW94-01
The Ossiarch Bonereapers are masters of war, disciplined legions of bone-constructs who slaughter the living with clinical efficiency. Created to serve as the foremost warriors of Nagash, tyrannical god of the dead, they are creatures of magically sculpted bone and cruelly spliced souls, constructed from the harvested remains of the mortals they kill. Their empire has spread far, all in service to the Mortarch and military genius Orpheon Katakros. Detached and merciless, the Ossiarch Bonereapers grind down their enemies with tactical supremacy before seizing their bones to craft new legions of conquest.
This essential guide contains rich background and artwork to inspire you, plus full rules for fielding the Ossiarch Bonereapers in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. You’ll learn about the various Bonereaper Legions, explore the dread heartlands of the Ossiarch Empire, and discover the history of this all-conquering necrotopian host.
This 112-page hardback book contains:
- Morbidly meticulous background information on the Ossiarch Bonereapers, including their origins, their bizarre undead stratocracy, and the terrible Tithe of Bones
- Macabre artwork that breathes life into the lifeless soldiers of Nagash
- 24 warscrolls with pitched battle profiles for Ossiarch Bonereapers armies, from the masterful Mortisan Ossifector to the lowliest Mortek Guard constructs
- Rules themed around the six mightiest Bonereaper Legions, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spells, and battle traits like Relentless Discipline
- Path to Glory campaign rules representing your own ongoing bone-tithe, plus a new battleplan and three warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
- Matched play rules, with four grand strategies, six battle tactics, and a core battalion unique to the Ossiarch Bonereapers
- A jawbone-dropping gallery of individual miniatures, plus epic scenes of battle and guides to painting your own
This battletome contains a one-use code to add the book to your digital library in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App.