Item Number: RMX854491
For 1978, Chevrolet® introduced a totally redesigned El Camino® based on the all-new '78 Malibu platform. The new design was a success, and the El Camino would retain the same basic design with minor changes until it was discontinued. The dual-purpose El Camino was popular with buyers when it was new, and today it is popular among lowrider and street machine enthusiasts.
- Choice of 3 build options include Stock, Street, and Lowrider.
- Optional Camper Top & Tonneau Cover.
- Three complete sets of wheels and tires.
- Stock and custom hood, seat, steering wheel and front grill options.
- Molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
Skill Level: 4
Hobby knife (EXL16001)
Cement for plastics (TES3501)
Sprue cutters (XUR410A)
COMMENTS: Due to many small parts that could cause a choking hazard, please keep away from children 3 years of age and younger