Item Number: RVL64144
The Hawker Hurricane achieved its greatest success in 1940 in the Battle of Britain and was to be found in all theaters of war. Heavily armed with 20 mm cannons, the Mk. IIC version could also be equipped with bombs and additional tanks. In total more than 4700 Mk. IIC machines were built.
- Detailed Mk IIC wings
- Detailed surface structures, recessed sheet metal joints
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Four 20 mm cannons
- Movable propeller
- Detailed landing gear
- Optional additional tanks
- Large air filter attachment
- Decals for 2 RAF versions
Contents: unassembled model, glue, Aqua Color basic colors paint, and double ended brush.
Number of parts:53
Span: 166 mm
COMMENTS: Due to many small parts that could cause a choking hazard, please keep away from children 3 years of age and younger.
ATTENTION! Contains solvent-based glue and water-soluble paints.