Item Number: TAM35372
This model kit recreates a WWII Soviet subject. It’s considered an important design in the history of armor, as it was developed concurrently with the T-34 medium tank. Armed with a powerful 76.2mm ZIS-5 gun and continually updated to improve its survivability, it served through to the end of WWII.
- 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Early 1941 model is depicted.
- Completely new design, with no parts brought over from previous kits.
- Early 1941 features such as welded turret and early production road wheels are accurately rendered.
- Surface textures such as the rough Soviet steel plate and cast areas reproduced with weld lines also depicted.
- Driver and gearbox hatches, plus fender-top stowage cases can be assembled open or closed.
- Simple turret ring construction.
- Assembly type tracks feature one-piece straight sections and recreate upper run "sag".
- Comes with two marking options and a single commander torso figure.